Noble, OK 73068
King ParkHome » Points of Interest » Walking Trails » King Park
In 2007, a twenty acre tract owned by the Noble Industrial Trust was deeded to the City of Noble to be used as a park. The late Kenneth L. King, a long time owner of First State Bank of Noble was chairman of the Industrial Trust. Successor Trustees donated the tract to the City with the condition that it be named Kenneth L. King Park.
The City has been awarded a Recreational Trail Grant to be used on this site. Improvements will be constructed during the 2009 year. The Park which is located at 1000 E. Maguire Road will connect under Maguire Rd to Dane Park and will include a one mile asphalted, lighted walking track; restrooms, a pavilion, paved parking, and a disc golf course.