Noble, OK 73068
Due DatesHome » City Services » Utility Bill Payments » Due Dates
- Bills are mailed on the 1st of the month and due by the 15th.
- After the 15th a 10% penalty is assessed to the current balance. Failure to receive your bill does not waive the penalty.
- If the past due amount is unpaid by 4:30pm on the 23rd a service fee of $25.00 and an additional deposit will be assessed.
- Utilities will be disconnected without further notice on the 24th.
- Before service is restored the total balance plus the service fee and additional deposit must be paid. All reconnections must be made during office hours.